PwC consultants will provide advice and implementation assistance to clients who select Microsoft Dynamics together with other Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Dynamics AX enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and business intelligence (BI) solutions as part of a business transformation
for more details
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Friday, April 12, 2013
From time to time, Microsoft amaze us with is cool products and emphasis on its capabilities to elaborate the concept of Self-Servicing and be one of the largest BI player.
Microsoft has recently release a new Excel 2013 Add-ins called GeoFlow, which is a result of collaborations between several teams within Microsoft. GeoFlow lets you plot geographic and temporal data visually, analyze that data in 3D, and create interactive "tours" to share with others.
In basic terms, GeoFlow offers a way to turn Excel into a cool 3D cinematic visual experience.
You can download GeoFlow from here
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Microsoft Dynamics AX new sales offer: Buy one Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 Enterprise CAL and Get one Functional CAL free
Microsoft has recently announce a very interesting sales promotion for Dynamics AX 2012 R2, the offer is Buy one Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 Enterprise CAL and Get one Functional CAL free.
Ofcourse this new offer will have a positive impact on boosting Microsoft Dynamics AX license's sales volume which will have direct impact on the DAX professional, specially the market demand for DAX professional is high and is suffering from the few numbers of AX professional.
Some details about the offer:
- Effective March 1st, 2013 through June 20th, 2013
- Eligible customers: New and existing
- Eligible orders: Orders during the effective time with a minimum of 30 Enterprise User CALs or 30 Enterprise Device CALs using
- Product License Versions: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and later versions
- Coverage: World Wide
For more information:
I guess this year will be very interesting and so busy for AX professional, so lets wait and see :)
Monday, January 21, 2013
Microsoft will release SQL Server 2012 Power View for Multidimensional Models Customer Technology Preview (CTP) . This release will have the following features:
- The Power View reports will support reading from the normal Multidimensional Cubes this will have a great impact on Dynamics AX, because inspite the latest release of Dynamics AX 2012 R2 support the Power view reports but it cannot read from the shipped standard out of the box cubes (Nearly 16 Cube), and it will need a Tabular model which you will have to build from scratch.
(Role Center in AX 2012 R2 with embedded Power View)
- Another interesting features, if you don't know MDX query and you find it very complex and hard to learn, Microsoft now offers you the DAX which a lot of easier than the MDX (If you know Excel formulas so you already know more than %60 of DAX)
For more information about SQL Server 2012 Power View for Multidimensional Models CTP
For more information about DAX
If you want to try Power View reports